Skip to content
- Provide contact information to the school office and their children’s teacher.
- Very important that parents/ guardians ensure their children attend school.
- Communicate regularly with school staff and children about school matters. If there are ever any questions, criticisms or concerns, discuss matters in person or by letter/email.
- Be your best role-model, by modelling key values such as, love, respect and compassion.
- Attend our open house in September, and the report card nights throughout the year.
- Volunteer whenever you can!
- Support the students inside and outside of the classroom.